Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Wi Spa Visit

I went to Wi Spa on a recent Tuesday morning. It was one of the big K spas that I hadn't been to so I thought it was time. I was also in the area on some business. So two birds, etc., etc. ;-)

The facilities were really nice although not significantly better than Century. I found the dry sauna way too warm. Couldn't even sit on the benches comfortably half the time. The steam room was pretty good although I wish they had put in some sort of essential oil. The smell reminded me of the steam room in Lion's Spa actually.

I would definitely recommend this place for newbies. It's not as intimidating as some of the others can be and since there is little to no play, there's no pressure to do anything sexual. That said, there was some stuff going on that morning. Very discreet and confined to the steam and sleeping rooms. The amount of traffic just makes it difficult to do anything beyond make eye contact with someone.

Would definitely go back there. But only on $15 Tuesday.

3 comments:

  1. Where and when would you go if you were looking for Asian guys who want to play? I'm Asian and usually the guys looking to play at Korean spas are non-Asian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure to be honest. I usually don't see many Asians who are there to play. Maybe try proposing a meet up or posting this question on guysspaguide.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. Hi guys,

      I love Wi Spa and am attracted to Asian guys (i'm white).
      But I don't always go to Wi expecting or even hoping for sex. I have played a couple of times there, but mostly it's about the great facility and being able to hang out with other, naked guys of all types. I am an exhibitionist at heart, so I love walking around and having guys look at me. There aren't usually full erections happening, but many semi-hard cocks can be seen, and I love that.

      Delete